Great Lakes Mac & Cheese 1200k
Full information on this ride can be found at http://www.macandcheese1200k.org.
The registration includes:
* 5 nights of lodging - the night before the start in Ludington, overnights at St Ignace, Manistique and Green Bay and at the finish in Manitowoc.
* Breakfast at Ludington, St Ignace, Manistique and Green Bay
* Lunch on Day 2 & 3 at Whitefish Point and Faithorn
* Hot dinner at St Ignace, Manistique, Green Bay and at the finish in Manitowoc - catered by a restaurant or prepared by our ride chef
* 2 official Mac & Cheese Drop Sacks and their transport to overnights
* Passage across the Mackinac Bridge (Riding your bike across the bridge is prohibited, ferry is by enclosed truck)
* Full SAG for the duration of the ride
* Mechanical Support at the overnights
* Cue Sheet (no need to print your own)
* Medal for finishers
* Party at the end - this is Wisconsin, we take our parties seriously
Please review the refund policy for this ride at www.macandcheese1200k.org/ride-details
Around May, there will be additional sign ups for an optional night on Aug 28 in Manitowoc for those arriving from out of town and the trip on the Badger.
Registration opens on January 31, 2018 at 18:00 CDT (that's central daylight time). There will be a Register button that shows up below when registration opens.
IF YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING FOR THE RIDE AND WANT TO DO THE VOLUNTEERS RIDE ON AUG 18-21 DO NOT REGISTER ON JAN 31. That registration will happen in mid-February.
|Ride Date||08-30-2018 5:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-02-2018 10:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-31-2018 6:00 pm|
|Distance in KM||1200|